Thursday, December 20, 2007

Snow Angel

It is all coming back to me, what it is like to live in an area that gets lots of snow....
1. Keep gas tank full at all times
2. Salt is used more for the ice, than for cooking
3. The "shuffle" while skating over the ice to the mailbox
4. Two gallons of milk in fridge, and pantry full at all times
5. Ski clothes are worn daily
6. I asked for warm slippers for Christmas (two pairs of socks just aren't cutting it).
7. People have looked at me and said "Your not from here are you"!?! (After getting stuck in my driveway after the first snow fall)
8. But the best part of all, I remember how to make a snow angel!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my! Looks like you are having fun in the snow...stay warm! Came by to wish you and your family a wonderful and Blessed Christmas.

La Donna Welter said...

Suzanne,
So good to hear from you!
May love and joy be yours this Christmas time and into the New Year.
Hugs,
La Donna

Anonymous said...

I knew it would all come back to you~ Welcome back tot he Midwest. I did not make a snow angel in the lastest round of snow yet~ too cold for me! ~S

La Donna Welter said...

Sharon,
Thank you for the welcome to the Midwest!
It's not too late to make a snow angel! : )
La Donna