Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wylde Women Award


Have you heard about the new blogger "Wylde Women Award" that Tammy Vitale recently created along with the artwork above? The Purpose of the Award is "To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy."
Wow! Imagine my surprise when my blogging friend Debbie Overton honored me this wonderful new award. Thank you Debbie! I'm not sure how we meet, but I am blessed that we did. It always makes my day when she drops by to say hi, and share kind words of encouragement. She is a great artist, blogging friend, and I am blessed to know her.


By receiving the award I get to share it with some of my favorite bloggers. Just as Debbie, this is hard as there are so many out there that do deserve it. Here are the rules.
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blog site (http://www.tammyvitale.com/) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.
and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
In no particular order my Wylde Women Awards go to. . . . . .


(1) Kim Frey has become a dear blogging friend, and mentor. Her work is amazing, and she has the honor of being listed in the Early American Life Directory. Thank you for everything Kim!

(2) Leticia has also become a dear blogging friend. I'm not sure how we meet, but I'm blessed that we did. Her work inspires me! Thank you Leticia!

(3) Nancy Malay is a new blogging friend, who I admire so very much! She is an inspiration, as well as so very talented. Nancy has just received the honor of being listed in the Early American Life magazine. Congratulations Nancy!

(4) Celita. I'm not sure how we meet in the blogging world, but I am blessed that we did! Her "About Me" on her blog says it all; "I am a wife and mother of five. I am a woman striving to be "content in all things", and to be full of the grace, faith, joy, peace, and love of Jesus.I like to be creative and have hankering to learn some new things this year, maybe to play the guitar or to do some new homemade crafts, or to cook a new, easy meal... the list is endless."
She inspires me, has great original papercuttings, and has helped teach me the technical parts of posting! Thank You Celita!

(5) Snippety Gibbet. We have just "meet" in blogging land, and I feel blessed that our paths have finally meet. She inspires me so very much. Thank you Snippety!

These are just a few of the women in my artistic world...I am so glad to call them my friends.

8 comments:

daysease said...

Dear LaDonna, this is going to sound plain silly, but... you have me in tears... this bit of encouragement and appreciation came at JUST the right moment. I am honored and touched that you have passed on the blog award to me, and even more, that you are my blogging friend. Blessings to you!

Leticia said...

Oh- La Donna, I feel so honored. Thank you so much, you're a sweetheart and I'm glad to have you as a blogging friend, a very talented blogging friend--Cheers!

TammyVitale said...

HI La Donna - thanks for passing along yet more super blogs to read - and look at all the joy you spread ....hooray for you!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I was passing by and thought I would say hello.Congrats on your award.Its very nice.And what I can see,you are very much deserving of it.Its always wonderful to get encouragement from others .Hugs Marie Antionette

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I was passing by and thought I would say hello.Congrats on your award.Its very nice.And what I can see,you are very much deserving of it.Its always wonderful to get encouragement from others .Hugs Marie Antionette

Snippety Gibbet said...

Well, bless your heart, LaDonna. That was such a nice thing to do to include me here. Thank you so much. I enjoy getting to know you as I keep up with your blog.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and stopping by my blog. Hugs Marie Antionette

Nancy Malay said...

How very sweet of you, LaDonna, to honor me with this lovely award! I always enjoy stopping by your blog, and I'm a big fan of your work! Nancy