Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Primitive Excellence Award




I want to thank Ivonne from The Crackling Crows for giving me this wonderful award. I feel honored to receive this. Please visit the blog of this wonderful self taught doll artist.
I also want to thank all of you who do come here to read my posts. I am honored that you are thinking of me for these awards.
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
*Put the logo on your blog.
*Add a link to the person who awarded you.
*Nominate at least seven other blogs.
*Add links to those blogs on your blog.
*Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.
Here are my nominees:

(3) Debbie from Bittersweet Pastimes

(4) Pamela from Kingfisher Farm Folk Art

(5) Cindy from Pywackit Primitives


(7) Belinda from Pond Creek Primitives

7 comments:

Joni of Fully Wooly Primitives said...

Thank you for visting my site and nominating me. It will be fun to nominate 7 other people. By the way who did your graphics for your blog - it is wonderful. thanks Joni

Leticia said...

Congratulations LaDonna - well deserved!

pywackit said...

Thanks so much LaDonna. I am honored. I am adding you to my link list and I would be thrilled if you would have mine on your page as well.

Cindy

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Thank you, LaDonna! I am excited to have one an award and so thrilled that you visited my site. I would love to trade links with you, and being new at this blog thing, I will do my best to keep the award going. - Deb

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Thanks La Donna !! Love your work ! ~~Pam

Pond Creek Primitives said...

Thanks, LaDonna ~ I'm speechless, and thrilled, and touched, and I'm adding you to my Link list ... and I'd surely be most honored if you'd add me to yours. I love love LOVE your work !

Thanks, so very very much! Belinda

Patti said...

LaDonna,
Thank you so very much for the award! It really means a lot to me! Especially since three short months ago, I didn't think my own blog was even possible! And congratulations on receiving the award yourself! You certainly deserve it.
Blessings to you, Patti