Friday, September 12, 2008

Texas Halloween Pet Costume

"Abby and Max"
Here is a picture of my two puppy dogs, Abby and Max.
Abby is my one year old Golden Retriever,
and Max is our three year old Golden Retriever (who we rescued one year ago).
Anyway, with fall in the air, and the fact that I have been working on new Halloween papercuttings, has me thinking that I better be looking for some Halloween costumes for my puppy dogs.
I think I have found a good one for my Texas doggies!
What do you think !?!


You can find one for your doggie here.

9 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

LaDonna I love your doggy's ! And I so love that costume,It too cute! Im off to check them out.
Hugs~~Pam

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

That is too funny!! I have a golden that is 6 -
"Calamity" and YOU are a busy girl with two of them!!
Love that "costume!" that is the funniest thing!

Wanted to check to see if Karrie & I could do an "interview" with you about your work for our article that we're working on for a post.....let me know!!
Karla

Debbie Overton said...

Love it! Can't wait to see Abby and Max in their Halloween costumes.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

your puppies are adorable!! i bet their such good dogs!!

i wanted to thank you for your sweet post and prayers!!!

Contributing Author said...

Yeeee-haaaaw!!!! I have to say - As far as pet costumes go, that one is both one of the funniest and most creative, but also the most practical I've ever seen. Doesn't interfere with dog movement at all and it isn't liable to fall off (immediately). Great pick!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Aah! Abby & Max are precious! Love the cowboy costume!

Creative Blessings,

Lisa :)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Abby and Max are beauties!!!
I just about fell out of my chair with laughter when I saw the doggie costume!! That is hysterical!! :> )
~Peanut

Shana said...

That is way too funny!

Virginia Janet said...

It's the most attractive pet costume for Halloween party.