Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thank You!

I received a wonderful award from Marie @ Creations By Marie Antoinette! The "I love your blog" award! Thank you so much for thinking that my blog is worth visiting! Not only is Marie creative, she is a very nice person. I am blessed to have her as a blogging friend!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Please put the logo on your blog. 2. Link the person from whom you received the award. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog. 5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
I am happy to pass this award to some wonderful people that have great places I love to visit!
Debbie @ Onion Patch

4 comments:

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Hello La Donna,
AHHH, you are so sweet! I am so honored! Thank You Thank You... You made my day! Did I tell you I LOVE your blog too.... I will add my award tonight...If I can figure it out..lol Thank You again! Have a nice evening!
Stephanie

Alys said...

THANK YOU!!!! I am so excited, have never won an award before! I will for certainly have to celebrate this tonight with a big slice of cheesecake or something! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Your blog is Gorgeous! ~Alys ~ABitOfParis2U

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Why Miss LaDonna, thank you so much for this sweet award! I am so honored to be included in this amazing listing of blogs, and to have you mention mine. Bless you!

There are SO many beautiful blogs and wonderful women here in Blogland...I may just spend all day jumping blog links! ;0)

Anonymous said...

my first award.. yay! and from wonderful you! thank you!!! :)