Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged - I'm It!



I have been tagged by my friend Brenda Wampler, a self taught artist and teacher of many mediums. A person who truly loves life. I adore her work, and admire her patience when teaching (me) : ) She is a good friend to have! So I say a big thank you to Brenda, and now here are the rules for the tagging:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they have been tagged.
Here are my six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself:
1. Every morning I have to drink my coffee from my Vincent Van Gogh coffee mug.
2. I can wiggle my ears.
(I hope that is not too much information)! : )
3. I have to make my bed every day, even when I know no one will see it.
4. When I move to a new town, the first thing I have to get is my new library card.
5. I read cookbooks when I go to bed (right now my favorite is "Artisan Bread In Five Minutes A Day" by Hertzberg & Francois).
6. I love paper.


Okay, and now for who's it - I decided to pick people that I want to know quirky things about - tag, your it, your turn now:1. Leticia 2. Sippety Gibbet 3. Marie Antionette
Have fun checking out these wonderful artist!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, I have to make my bed every day too! Just one more quirk!
Thanks for playing! Smile, you know you don't really want to hurt me! LOL

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I don't make my bed up everyday,Why,you are just going to get back in it.LOLThanks for the visit and the tag,LOL I'm am boring even to myself so this will be easy and boy do I have some Quirks Hugs Marie Antionette

Ms. Tee said...

So much fun to learn those things! :) Also, I've never known anyone else who reads cookbooks - I do it, too!

Mozi Esme said...

I've been tagged on this too and have been lacking inspiration - thanks for some ideas!

Not sure how you can read cookbooks in bed - I'd feel compelled to get up and eat something!

daysease said...

such a cute picture for the "tag"... hope you are well...

Artsnark said...

How fun! I read cookbooks too:) DH thinks it's funny

FrenchGardenHouse said...

No wonder I like you so very much, we have so much in common!

:) Lidy

Snippety Gibbet said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for the tag, LaDonna. Now let me think on this a bit..........

Kate said...

Who would have imagined!
I must make my bed too but I thought that was just a military thing. My library card is in my pocket and a cookbook on my lap.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Hee-hee... This was a fun read! Boy, I wish I was an ear wiggler like you!! :> )
~Peanut