Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Kitties New Purse" #13 In Bird Cage Series - Paper cut Scherenschnitt


"Kitties New Purse" is #13 in my Bird Cage Paper Cut Series. Kitty shared with me that she felt that she needed a new fall purse. She wanted something that would go with all of her outfits, and yet be functional (Kitty is just so practical). The Bird Cage purse caught her eye. She just loved the the little song about the kitty and the robin printed on the side.

I think that she looks rather stylish, don't you!?!

(Don't worry, I'll warn Miss Robin before she takes a look inside! : )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, this one makes me laugh!!! lovely as always!

Leticia said...

Love, love, love the banner La Donna!

Ms. Tee said...

she does look stylish - so cute and creative. :)

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, love it! So, tell me, where did you get a picture of me from! LOL

Jordan Boesch said...

Hi La Donna! I saw your comment on my blog and thought I'd let you know about the cards! My mom currently has some printed out, you can leave a comment on her blog or email her to ask her. :) Her blog address is
http://thistledewmercantileblog.wordpress.com

She will let you know which ones are available. I'm sure if there is a different one you'd like, you can ask her about getting that one. Just browse my flickr if you'd like (the "prints" gallery is the best place to start!). :)
http://flickr.com/photos/jordanboesch

Thanks :)
Jordan

daysease said...

sounds like a children-s story!

Koldo Barroso said...

I love this one! There's something so melancholic about it...